If you’re new to credit and have a short credit history, the SBI Lifetime Free credit card is a great place to start. These cards, with no joining or renewal fees, provide easy access to features and advantages. They offer a good set of benefits to people who are building their credit.
Credit cards are useful for a wide range of demands, from high-net-worth persons to beginners, and lifetime-free options make credit more accessible without the burden of additional fees.
Best Lifetime Free Credit Cards
Some of the best SBI lifetime free credit card is mentioned below do check out their benefits and offers:
SBI Unnati Credit Card
Unnati credit card is a lifetime free credit card offered by SBI. Get 1 RP for every Rs. 100 spent. For milestone benefits, pay Rs. 50,000 or more in a year and get Rs. 500 cashback.
OLA Money SBI Credit Card
The OLA Money SBI credit card offers a zero joining fee and welcome gifts like flight vouchers. With a nominal Rs. 499 renewal fee, waived on spending Rs. 1 lakh or more annually, it provides 1% RPs on all expenses and 7% on Ola rides. Also, cardholders get 5% cashback on flights, 10% on domestic hotels, and 6% on international hotel bookings through Cleartrip.
SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card is only for defense personnel like the Army, Navy, Paramilitary, and Air Force. This card comes with a zero joining fee but charges a Rs. 1,499 renewal fee annually (waived on while spending Rs. 1.5 lakhs or even more in the previous year). Earn up to 10 RPs per Rs. 100 spent, redeemable across various choices. Also, receive 1,500 bonus RPs upon card membership renewal.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
As a welcome benefit with the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, get Rs. 500 Amazon gift vouchers. Enjoy 10X Reward Points on online purchases from partner merchants such as Amazon, BookMyShow, Apollo 24×7, and more. Further, earn 5X Reward Points on all other online transactions, making every spend a rewarding experience.
Eligibility for SBI Lifetime Free Credit Card
The following paperwork must be provided when applying for lifetime free and other credit cards-
- Identity proof such as a passport, driver’s license, Aadhar card, or PAN card.
- Proof of address: Aadhar card, rental agreement, passport, ration card, most recent utility bills, etc.
- Income Proof – Salaried persons must submit the most recent two months’ salary slips as well as bank statements. Self-employed individuals must provide their audited ITR for the preceding year.
Application Process for SBI Lifetime Free Credit Card
To apply for SBI lifetime free and other credit cards, follow these steps:
- Visit the SBI Card’s official website.
- Click the credit card button at the top of the page.
- You may look for credit cards depending on your income and card category preferences.
- Click on Learn More under the credit card that you want to apply for to learn about its details, features, and offerings.
- Click Apply Now to apply for the credit card you desire.
If you’re someone who wants to establish a good credit profile, then you must go for SBI lifetime free credit card. These credit cards do not have renewal or joining fees, which makes these cards a great option for those who want to build their credit history responsibly. Also, these cards don’t offer more generous benefits, but they can help you prepare for more suitable credit cards and loans in the future.