IndusInd Bank offers a number of credit cards one of them being, IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card. This is a Super Premium Credit Card that offers a lot of cash back and rewards. If you’re someone who spends a lot, then this card is a must have for you. With this card, the more you spend, the more you are rewarded.
IndusInd bank charges you anywhere from Rs.50,000 to Rs. 1 Lacs plus taxes for this card. It is confusing as to how they charge different amount of fees to different customers for the same card with same benefits. Also, no matter how old or how loyal customer you are, there’s no way you can get this joining fee waived off. Whereas, there’s no annual fees for this card which is a plus point.
You can choose your welcome gift from options like Jet Airways Flight Tickets, Oberoi Hotel bookings and Genesis Luxury Vouchers. Once you make the payment you are eligible to choose from any of the above mentioned vouchers.
- You get 2.5 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent online (Rs.2.5 for every Rs.100)
- 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent at the point of sale (Rs.1 for every Rs.100)
- You can redeem these points on IndusMoments, JP Miles, Oberoi Hotel Vouchers, Genesis Luxury Vouchers.
- Another good thing about this card is that you can convert these points into cash which is not possible with many other credit cards.
Airport Lounge Access
- Get access to 600+ International lounges worldwide. (One complimentary visit per quarter)
- Roll over for Travel Plus program and get 8 complimentary visits to lounges at Rs.5,000
This card is definitely not worth it if you’re someone who likes to relax at the airport before your flights. You may want to look at other options if airport lounge access is what you’re looking for.
Pinnacle offers you a 24-hour concierge service, which is accessible from any corner of the world. Be it hotel reservations or flight bookings, sports bookings, Pre-tip Assistance, or you just want to send flowers to someone special, all you have to do is just make a call and bank will do the rest.
- Buy 1 get 1 offer on movie tickets thrice a month when booked on BookMyShow. (Max price of movie ticket – Rs.200)
- Fuel surcharge waiver when you purchase fuel worth Rs.400 to Rs.4,000. (Max Rs.200 per month)
- Up to 4 golf visits a month at partnered golf courses in India.
- If you’re someone who prefers to pay just the minimum amount and roll over your credit every month then this card will not be ideal for you due to it’s high rate of interest.
- The joining fees of this card is definitely worth the benefits but still it’s a little too much especially if compared with other cards that comes with similar benefits but lower joining fees.
- Also, this card is worth for only those people who can spend a minimum of Rs.20 Lacs or more every year in order to reap the benefits.
All in all IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card is great for you if you can spend somewhere around Rs.20 Lacs to Rs.50 Lacs every year. This card is definitely the best option for people who like to shop luxury products online. With no annual fees, it’s definitely something you can go for. But, if you’re someone who doesn’t spend this much but still want the benefits of a credit card, you might want to look for another one.