A Credit Card is a necessary evil these days. Banks are coming up with new and unique features every day to lure the customers. If you’re planning to get a Credit card but can’t decide which one to get, then we’ve got you sorted. Here is a detailed review and everything you need to know about this Super Premium Credit Card offered by HDFC bank i.e. HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
This is a Super Premium Card which offers world-class privileges and great saving opportunities.
- First Year Membership Fee – Rs.2500/- + Applicable Taxes, Renewal Membership Fee – Rs.2500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 2500 Reward Points.
- Spend Rs.3L in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
HDFC Regalia Card Features and Offers
Regalia cardholders enjoy Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership which offers :
- 9 Club Vistara points for every INR 100 spent on All Vistara Flights.
- Additional 5 Kg Baggage allowance.
- Priority Airport Check-in and Wait list Clearance.
Annual Spends Benefits –
- Earn 15,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs.8,00,000 or more in each year.
- Earn 10,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs.5,00,000 or more in each year.
Airport Lounge Access –
- Customers can get a complimentary priority pass which lets them access at over 1000+ airport lounges worldwide. User can avail discounts on all the services at lounges. You can add one more member to your card as an add-on who can also enjoy the same services.
- Lounge visits worldwide will cost you US $27 + GST per person.
(Users can avail exclusive Dining Privileges at Premium selected restaurants across India.)
Rewards and Cash Backs –
- Users earn 4 reward points for every Rs.150 spent. (Rs.2 on every Rs.150)
- These points can be redeemed for Travel Bookings.
- These points can also be used to get exciting gifts from the exclusive HDFC Regalia Credit Catalogue.
(Note: Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation)
Preferential Financial Benefits –
- Foreign currency markup of 2% + GST on all foreign currency spends.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions. (Maximum cash back of INR 500)
- You get up to 50 days of interest free credit and you can also carry forward the balance amount to next month at an extremely low interest charge of 3.49% + GST.
Travel Concierge Services –
- With HDFC Regalia Card, user can customize his travel and entertainment experience with the help of HDFC Travel Concierge Assistance.
- So, anytime you want to book a flight or accommodations, Travel Concierge will do that for you.
- Also, this service is accessible 24 hours.
Exclusive Travel Portal –
- With HDFC Regalia Card, users are provided with an exclusive online portal.
- Here, one can easily and instantly redeem his points against
- Airline ticket bookings.
- Hotel bookings.
Comprehensive Protection –
- HDFC bank definitely cares about its customers and hence they offer comprehensive insurance* covers against various risks one might face.
- Air Accidental Death wherein the nominated person receives a compensation amounting to Rs.1 crore.
- Protection worth up to Rs.15 lakhs against any Medical Emergency when you are travelling, and are outside your home country.
(Note: Above Mentioned Insurance Protection is only provided to Premium Card Holders).