If you are confused between HDFC Regalia Credit card and HDFC Millennia Credit card, then worry not. In this article, we have provided a comparison between these two cards on the basis of their features and benefits, so that you can choose the best one on the basis of your requirements.
Both the Regalia and the Millennia credit cards are issued by the HDFC Bank and offer tons of benefits in their own way. Also, both these cards are quite popular in the market. Therefore, it is advisable to select the card which suits your needs. Keep reading to know more.
HDFC Regalia Credit card:
The HDFC Regalia credit card is one of the best choices you can make if you are looking for a card offering great lifestyle as well as travel benefits. Moreover, the card offers you many other benefits in dining, and also provides reward points on every transaction. Following are the benefits of the card:
Joining Fee: Rs. 2,500 (plus applicable taxes)
Annual Fee: Rs. 2,500 (plus applicable taxes)
- The card offers 4 reward points on every transaction of Rs 150.
- Get up to 6 complimentary access to international lounges with the priority pass membership.
- Get 12 complimentary access to domestic lounges within India.
- Enjoy the international purchases with a lower foreign markup fee of just 2%.
- Insurance covers up to Rs. 1 crore.
- The annual fee for the card can be waived off on spending Rs. 3 lakh or more in the previous year.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between Rs. 400 and RS. 5,000.
HDFC Millennia Credit card:
The HDFC Millennia is also a popular credit card offered by HDFC Bank and offers cashback on every spend. The card is considered a great entry-level credit card. With the Millennia card, you can enjoy plenty of benefits on Amazon, BookMyShow, Flipkart, Myntra, and much more. Following are the benefits of the card:
Joining Fee: Rs. 1,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Annual Fee: Rs. 1,000 (plus applicable taxes)
- Get 5% cash back at select merchants and 1% cashback on other spending.
- 20% discount at partner restaurants with complimentary Dineout Passport membership.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions above Rs. 400.
- The annual fee for the card can be waived off on spending Rs. 1 lakh or more in the previous year.
The decision to choose the best card among the above two depends on your requirements and needs. If you are looking for an entry-level credit card, then the HDFC Millennia credit card is a good choice. However, if you’re looking for a card offering premium benefits then the HDFC Regalia credit card is a good choice.
Additional Reading: Common Credit Card Mistakes to Avoid