Yes Bank offers various credit cards and one of the premium credit cards is the Yes Premia Credit Card. in this article, we have reviewed this credit card. If you are thinking of taking this credit card then before you apply for it, identify your needs and spending habits and then check whether this credit card matches them or not. You can easily apply for the Yes Premia Credit Card online as well as offline. Without any further ado, here is the review of this credit card.
- Fees and Charges: You can avail of this credit card at Rs. 999 plus applicable taxes. The joining fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 25,000 within 90 days of receiving the credit card and the renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 1.5 lakhs in the previous year. If you forget to pay the credit card dues on time then you will be charged an interest rate of 3.5% per month. For more details on the fees and charges refer to the Most Important Terms and Conditions of the card.
- Welcome Benefits: Unfortunately, you do not get any welcome benefits with this credit card which can be a big disappointment.
- Reward Rate: This card lets you earn 3 reward points on tax payments, government services, postal services, bus lines, etc., and 6 reward points on every Rs. 200 spent on retail transactions. This is a quite good reward rate for day-to-day purposes.
- Travel Benefits: With this credit card you get 1 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter and 2 complimentary international lounge access through the priority pass.
- Movie & Dining Benefits: You do get movie benefits with this credit card but there are no dining benefits. You can save up to 25% using this card to book movies through BookMyShow.
- Golf Benefits: With this credit card you get 4 green fee waivers and 1 complimentary golf lesson each month at selected golf courses in India.
- Other Benefits: With this credit card you get a credit shield cover worth Rs. 2.5 lakhs, 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 5,000, and a low foreign markup fee of 2.5% as other benefits. Moreover, you get free add-on credit cards.
To conclude, you can surely get this credit card if your needs match it. You get a decent reward rate with other benefits like travel, movie, and a low foreign currency mark-up fee. Getting a premium credit card at just Rs. 999 is a big deal because other banks charge a comparatively high fee on their premium credit cards. In order to keep enjoying the features and benefits, you need to adhere to the timely repayment of the credit card dues and maintain a low credit utilisation ratio. Using a credit card wisely is the key to building a good standing account.
Additional Reading – Benefits Of Yes Bank Credit Cards