Axis Bank is a private sector bank and is a leading credit card issuer as well. It has a wide range of credit cards from which you can choose a credit card. From entry-level credit cards to super-premium credit cards you have a variety of credit cards that can easily fit your requirements. If you are confused about whether you should get Axis Bank Credit Cards or not, here are some reasons that might help you with that.
- Welcome benefits: Axis Bank has made sure to make the credit cardholders’ experience more rewarding with the welcome benefits. Under the signup benefits, you get to enjoy complimentary movie tickets, hotel stay, flight tickets, vouchers, cash back, and reward points. On successful payment of the joining membership fee, these benefits are opened to you to avail them.
- Reward Program: You get a rewarding program with the Axis Bank credit cards. You get to earn rewards in the form of cashback, reward points, miles, travel points, etc. depending on the type of credit card you have. You get an Edge Rewards program that allows you to earn accelerated reward points. Moreover, you can easily redeem the accumulated reward points against the products and services.
- Travel Benefits: Under travel benefits, you get complimentary airport lounge access, discounts and offers on hotels and flights, travel insurance, etc. on an Axis Bank Credit Card. You can either apply for a generic credit card that offers the travel benefits or can apply for a travel credit card specifically in order to enjoy extra benefits that make your travel worthwhile.
- Milestone Benefits: You get to enjoy the milestone benefits on the Axis credit cards. You get these benefits when you have spent a sum equal to or more than the set limit. Under the milestone benefits, you get bonus reward points or cash back, complimentary movie tickets, hotel stays, etc. depending on the card you own.
- Movie & Dining Benefits: Axis Bank provides the Axis Bank Dining Delight Program on an Axis Bank credit card under which you can enjoy the exclusive discount and offers on dining at partner restaurants. You get to enjoy the deals on the movie tickets from BookMyShow, etc.
- Other Benefits: Along with the above benefits you also get other features and benefits like insurance covers, fuel surcharge waiver, spend-based waiver, add-on cards, customer support, etc.
With that in mind, you should absolutely apply for an Axis Bank credit card. The Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is now one of Axis Bank’s most popular credit cards, allowing you to receive cashback on Myntra and Flipkart purchases as well as other categories. It’s an entry-level credit card that’s perfect for people who are applying for their first credit card.
Axis Bank credit cards are worth considering if you keep your credit card balances clear and your credit utilisation percentage low. As this can help you in building a strong credit score and a good standing account.
Please share your Axis Bank credit card experience in the comments area.
Additional Reading – Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Review