Travel credit cards make vacations simple, handy, and light because you don’t need to bring around a lot of actual cash. If you travel frequently, whether it’s for work or pleasure, you may need the finest travel credit card. There are several advantages to having a travel credit card, which provides its users with a variety of services and perks. But the main question is- which one to choose? Be at ease and stop stressing because below we have provided the best travel credit cards available in India.
HDFC DINERS BLACK CREDIT CARD:
Air travelers absolutely must have this credit card. You have unrestricted access to airport lounges with the HDFC Diners Black credit card at no additional cost.
- Purchase plane tickets and accommodations from more than 150 different airlines (Domestic & International)
- Unlimited access to more than 1,000 airport lounges globally.
- A Rs. 2 crore air accident insurance coverage.
- Emergency medical care abroad of Rs. 50 Lakhs.
- Up to Rs. 55,000 in travel insurance coverage for lost or delayed bags.
AMEX PLATINUM TRAVEL CREDIT CARD:
Due to the complimentary lounge access and several travel gift certificates, the Amex Platinum Travel credit card is the finest credit card for travel in India.
- With your American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, get 4 complimentary visits to domestic airport lounges every quarter.
- On spending Rs. 1.90 Lakhs in a Card membership year, receive a Flipkart voucher or travel rewards on Amex Travel Online worth Rs. 4,500.
- On spending Rs. 4 Lakhs in a Card membership year, receive a complimentary Flipkart voucher or travel perks on Amex Travel Online worth Rs. 7,500.
AIR INDIA SBI SIGNATURE CREDIT CARD:
- Welcome gift worth 20,000 reward points.
- 8 free visits per calendar year to domestic Visa lounges. Access to 600+ airports’ luxurious foreign lounges is free through the Priority Pass program.
- Free membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer program.
- Earn up to one lakh reward points each year.
- Up to Rs. 1 lakh in lost card liability coverage
CITI PREMIER MILES:
The Citi Premier Miles Credit Card is a travel credit card designed for people who travel frequently and want to take advantage of air mile perks.
- Receive 10,000 air miles as a welcome benefit and 3,000 additional miles when you renew your card.
- Purchasing airline tickets via the PremierMiles website will earn you 10 miles for every Rs. 100 spent.
- Miles are non-expiring and can be used in frequent flyer programs, as well as to receive discounts on airline tickets and hotel reservations.
SBI ELITE CREDIT CARD:
The SBI Card Elite is a high-end all-purpose credit card that offers benefits for shopping, movies, and traveling.
- Free membership in the Priority Pass program.
- The SBI Card ELITE provides you the benefit of the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% while using it abroad.
- On international transactions, you are also eligible for 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent.
- Get a free Club Vistara Silver membership.
- Get two free visits to domestic airport lounges each quarter in India.
These travel cards allow you to earn a variety of travel discounts, perks, and cashback. Despite the fact that travel credit cards offer a variety of advantages, you need to use them wisely in order to maximize your rewards. Given the large range of possibilities at your disposal, you must choose based on your requirements.
Additional Reading: Common Credit Card Mistakes to Avoid