SBI offers a wide range of credit cards covering different types of credit cards. From shopping credit cards to lifestyle credit cards to travel credit cards, you can find a suitable credit card for yourself. SimplySAVE Credit Card and SimplySAVE Credit Card are the two most popular credit cards offered by SBI. In this article, we have covered a comparison of these two credit cards so that you can make an informed decision. Keep reading to know the detailed insights into them.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card:
This is an entry-level credit card and you can get this credit card at Rs. 499. SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is ideal for shopping and you can use it to enjoy all the benefits it has to offer. The key features and benefits of this credit card are as follows:
- As a welcome benefit, the credit cardholder gets 2000 reward points worth Rs. 500 on spending Rs. 2,000 within 60 days of card issuance.
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent using this card.
- Earn 10x reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies, departmental stores, and grocery categories.
- The renewal fee will be reversed on reaching a spending limit of Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year.
- 1% fuel surcharge is waived off on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 – Rs. 3,000 at all fuel stations across India.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card:
This credit card is also an entry-level credit card and you can avail of this credit card also at Rs. 499. The SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card offers benefits on shopping and various other categories. The key highlights of this credit card are as follows:
- Get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500 as a welcome offer.
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on offline spend categories.
- Earn 10x reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on online spend categories at Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Dineout, Lenskart, Apollo24x7, and Netmeds.
- Earn 5x reward points on all other spending using this card.
- The renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year.
- On achieving annual spending of up to Rs. 2 lakhs you will get e-vouchers worth Rs. 2,000.
- 1% fuel surcharge is waived off on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 – Rs. 3,000 at all fuel transactions across India.
To answer the question of which credit card is better SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card or SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card. Since you can avail of both the credit cards at Rs. 499 and both are ideal for shopping. You can avail of any credit card from these depending on your needs and requirements. However, SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card offers slightly higher benefits as compared to SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card at the same price. It is clearly visible from the above comparison SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is better than the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card.
Also read – SBI Elite Credit Card Review