One of the super-premium credit cards available in the market is the IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card which is ideal for shopping, dining, and travel. This is the first credit card that has the pure 22k gold inlay and there is no pre-set credit card limit on it. This is a bit expensive credit card, so before you apply for this credit card you need to identify your needs and spending habits so that you know whether this credit card is the right choice for you or not.
In this article, we have reviewed IndusInd Indulge Credit Card to make things easier for you so that you can make the right decision. Without any further ado let’s begin with the IndusInd Indulger Credit Card review.
- Membership Fees: Since it’s a super-premium credit card, you can avail of this credit card at Rs. 2 lakhs with no annual fees. You can also opt for the joining fee of Rs. 1,00,000 with a renewal fee of Rs. 10,000, in this case, the renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 20,00,000 in the previous year.
- Reward Rate: On this credit card you get to earn 1.5 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent using this credit card on all spend credit cards. The accumulated reward points can easily be redeemed against AirMiles, Cash Credits, for purchasing products & shopping vouchers from IndusMoments.
- Travel Benefits: With this credit card you get to enjoy travel benefits such as 6 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter under the VISA Lounge Program and Unlimited complimented international lounge access using Priority Pass membership.
- Low foreign markup fee and interest rates: You get low foreign currency markup of 1.8% plus GST and low-interest rates of 1.79% per month on this credit card. These two features help you save on the spending on using this credit card.
- No-pre-set credit limit: With this credit card, you do not have to worry about the credit card limit as there is no set limit. This gives you the benefit of higher purchasing power.
- Movie & Dining Benefits: You can enjoy the benefits of movies which can be availed a maximum of 3 times a month. The offer includes Buy One Get One free on booking movie tickets from BookMyShow.
- Other Benefits: The credit cardholder gets to enjoy other benefits like unlimited complimentary golf games/lessons, and personal air-accident insurance cover worth Rs. 2.5 crores, 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000, free add-on card, net banking services, customer care services, and so on.
With the parting thought, if we were to rate this credit card out of 5 stars then we will give it 4.5 stars. To meet your travel needs along with shopping needs this credit card can be ideal. However, there are far better credit cards available in the market which are more affordable and provide you quite a good amount of rewards on shopping and travel. There is a risk of you landing up in the possible debt trap as there is no pre-set limit on this credit card which will lead to higher credit utilization on this credit card.
Do share your views about the IndusInd Indulge Credit Card in the comment section.