Thinking of applying for an HDFC Bank credit card? Then you must consider looking at HDFC Moneyback Plus and HDFC Millennia credit cards. These are pretty much affordable and offer a quite good amount of rewards. Before you apply for these credit cards or for any other credit card, you must identify your needs and spending habits first and then proceed with comparing them in order to find the best-suited credit card.
HDFC Bank has a wide range of credit cards covering from entry-level credit cards to super-premium credit cards. To make it easier for you, HDFC Bank has bifurcated the credit cards category-wise like lifestyle credit cards, entertainment credit cards, travel credit cards, etc.
Hereunder is the comparison between the HDFC Bank Moneyback Plus credit card and HDFC Bank Millennia credit card in case you are applying for these credit cards. Keep reading to kick start your research.
HDFC Bank MoneyBack Plus Credit Card
Those who have retail transactions more in a month and are more likely to make transactions on an EMI basis then must consider applying for HDFC MoneyBack Plus Credit Card. You can avail of this credit card at Rs. 500 plus applicable taxes. Here below are the key features and benefits of this credit card.
- As a welcome benefit, you get 500 CashPoints.
- Earn 2 CashPoints on every Rs. 150 spent on retail purchases.
- Earn 5x CashPoints on EMI transactions.
- Earn 10x CashPoints on partner brands.
- Save up to 15% on dining bills at selected partner restaurants.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel stations.
- The renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 50,000 in the previous year.
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card
This is perfect for shopping and travel needs. You can vouch for the HDFC Millennia Credit Card at Rs. 1,000 plus applicable taxes. With this card, you get to enjoy shopping benefits, travel benefits, and dining benefits, as well. Hereunder are the key highlights of this credit card.
- Get 1,000 CashPoints as a welcome benefit.
- Earn 5% CashPoint at a selected partner online merchant.
- Earn 1% CashPoint on all other spendings except on fuel transactions.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year.
- Save up to 20% on dining bills at partner restaurants under Dineout Passport membership.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on spending a minimum of Rs. 400.
- The renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year.
To summarise, the HDFC Millennia credit card has more features and benefits compared to the HDFC Moneyback Plus credit card. Just to enjoy more benefits you will have to pay double the joining fee. If you require the shopping benefits along with the travel benefits then you must go for the HDFC Millennia credit card as you don’t get travel benefits on the HDFC Moneyback Plus credit card.
If you have any queries do drop them in the comment section, we would love to help you. Also, if you have these credit cards then share your experience as well.
Additional Reading – Ways to Enhance Benefits of Your HDFC Credit Card