Axis Bank in partnership with Flipkart launched the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card in the Year 2019. Earlier it was a lifetime free credit card and it has gained popularity within no time. With the increasing applications for this credit card, the bank started charging an affordable fee on this credit card. You can vouch for the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card at Rs. 500 plus applicable taxes. Here are the key highlights of this credit card that you must be aware of.
- Welcome Benefits: On the successful realization of the joining fee of this credit card you get the welcome benefit worth Rs. 2,500. The credit cardholder gets 15 month’s Gaana Plus Subscription at Rs. 399, 15% cashback on the first transaction on Myntra, and so on.
- Reward Rate: The Flipkart Axis credit card entitles the credit cardholder to 5% cashback on shopping from Flipkart & Myntra, and 4% cashback on preferred partners such as Swiggy, Uber, PVR, etc, and 1.5% cashback on all other online and offline spends.
- Travel Benefits: To make the experience more rewarding the card entitles you to the travel benefits of 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year.
- Movie & Dining Benefits: You get 4% cashback on PVR movie tickets and you can save up to 20% on dining bills at partner restaurants under the movie and dining benefits.
- Spend-based Waiver: You still have a chance to use the features and benefits of this credit card without any membership fee every year. The renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: You are charged a fuel surcharge whenever you make a transaction at fuel stations with a credit card. With this credit card, you get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on the fuel transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 4,000.
- Other Benefits: With this credit card you get to enjoy other benefits like free add-on credit cards, net banking services, customer care support, etc.
To conclude, the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is worth the consideration. This credit card is perfect for first-time credit card users. You can easily build a good credit score with it and get to learn how a credit card works. Before you go ahead and apply for this credit card, you must first identify your needs and spending habits. Once you know them you will easily figure out whether this credit card matches them or not. Having the right credit card helps you maximise the benefits.
Being an entry-level credit card this credit card still offers quite rewarding features and benefits to the credit cardholder. However, it is ideal for online shopping but when it comes to offline shopping you might need to use another credit card for it. This credit card also does not provide the insurance benefits, but expecting this from it would be highly unfair.
To make the most out of this credit card you need to use it wisely and adhere to the timely repayment cycles and maintain a low credit utilisation ratio.
Do share your experience with the Flipkart Axis credit card in the comment section.