A fintech company uses web, cloud, mobile, or software technology linked to financial services. Commercial banks do not release these Fintech Cards. These cards typically come in virtual form and differ from regular credit cards. The fintech companies provide a virtual card with a specific credit limit. They will provide you with a physical card with the address stated on it within a few days. Fintech cards are available to everybody, regardless of credit score, however, this does not imply that those with poor credit scores can also get credit cards from fintech companies.
Best Fintech cards are listed below:
UNI Pay 1/3rd Card:
The UNI Card is different from traditional credit cards since, with regular credit cards, interest starts accruing on the due date for the first billing cycle. With UNI Cards, you can split the card payment into three interest-free installments each month.
This card has a credit limit just like all other credit cards that allow for payment later option. If you choose to make a 1/3rd of the payment, your credit limit will be decreased by the amount of your overdue bills for the next month. As you continue to pay your obligations on time each month, your credit limit is restored, and there are no yearly or joining fee on this credit card.
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- Maximum age limit for this card is 60 years.
- The applicant must also have a consistent source of income.
- This credit card does not have a yearly or joining fee.
- If you pay your UNI Credit Card bill in whole, you will receive 1% cashback.
- Over 99.9% of Indian businesses that accept credit or debit cards also accept the Uni Pay 1/3rd card.
- With this card, you can pay a third of the cost of groceries, essential items, apparel purchases, and unexpected bills.
- With no additional fees or interest, you can divide the UNI Card Bill into three equal payments over the course of three months.
Slice super credit card:
The Slice Super Credit Card is perfect for those who are new to credit and want to take advantage of rewards on every purchase. This Fintech Card offers up to 2% reward on each transaction. The fact that this card has no renewal or yearly fees is one of its best advantages. You can take advantage of a number of free services, like no-cost EMI, splitting payments, new specials every week, and more.
Furthermore, there is no minimum credit score criteria for this credit card, allowing beginners to apply and begin the process of building credit.
- You have to be an Indian citizen.
- You must be employed on a salary or be self-employed.
- The minimum age required is 18.
Refer to Slice Super cards for more information
- By choosing EMI, you can make any purchase and pay off your bill in a couple of months.
- Slice card is accepted at 99.95% of stores nationwide.
- This card comes at zero joining and yearly fee.
- Starting with a credit limit of Rs. 2,000 up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- On each transaction, get up to 2% immediate cashback.
Fintech cards’ availability to those without credit scores is a major benefit. It is readily available and has a relatively simple application process for people without credit histories.
Additional Reading: HDFC Regalia Credit Card Vs Millennia Credit Card