Thinking of taking an IndusInd Bank credit card, then you’ve reached the right article. This article has covered 5 benefits of the IndusInd credit card that you should know. First and foremost you need to identify your needs and spending habits first and then choose the card that compliments your requirement.
Once you are satisfied with your choice then proceed further to apply for IndusInd Credit Cards either online or offline. IndusInd Bank offers a quite wide range of credit cards from entry-level credit cards to super-premium credit cards. IndusInd Indulge Credit Card and IndusInd Heritage Credit Card are the two exceptional credit cards offered by the IndusInd Bank. The bank currently issues 17 credit cards in total which gives you sufficient choices to choose a card for yourself. Without any further ado, here are the 5 benefits of the IndusInd Credit Card that you should know.
- Welcome Benefits: On taking an IndusInd Bank credit card you get a variety of welcome benefits such as complimentary movie tickets, flight tickets, bonus reward points or cash back, gift vouchers, etc. Pay the joining fee on time and avail of all these benefits.
- Reward Points/cashbacks: You get to earn reward points, cashbacks, Miles, etc. depending on the card you hold. You can either earn rewards on all your spending or on selected categories. They vary from card to card. After collecting reward points you can redeem them from various redemption options. For instance, you can apply for the IndusInd Bank Payback credit card which is ideal for the first time credit card users, you get to earn 20 Payback points on every Rs. 100 spent on movies, 5 payback points on dining, groceries & shopping, and 2 payback points on spending Rs. 100 using this credit card.
- Travel Benefits: With IndusInd Credit Cards you get to enjoy the travel benefits. Under these benefits, you get complimentary airport or railway lounge access, travel insurance covers, etc. Also, you get complimentary membership to airlines/hotels, spas, and many more other benefits.
- Movie & Dining Benefits: You get exciting offers and discounts on movies and dining such as complimentary movie tickets, discounts on dining bills, etc. with the IndusInd Bank credit card.
- Other Benefits: There are other benefits of IndusInd credit cards as well like a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, complimentary golf rounds/lessons, insurance covers, etc. You also get to enjoy low-interest rates and low foreign markup fees on a few IndusInd Bank Credit Card. On spending a pre-defined limit you also get to enjoy the milestone benefits with these credit cards.
To conclude, you can definitely apply for an IndusInd Credit Card and enjoy all the above-given benefits. You may not get all these benefits on one card and they differ from card to card. Just remember to adhere to the timely repayment of credit card dues and maintain a low credit utilization so that you can build a good standing account.