Looking for an AU Bank credit card to meet your shopping needs? Then you must consider one of the affordable credit cards by AU Small Finance Bank that is best suited for the shopping category namely AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus Credit Card. You can get this credit card at Rs. 499 plus applicable taxes. This is a cashback cum rewards credit card that lets you earn cashback as well as reward points on your spending. Here is the complete review of the AU Bank Altura Plus credit card.
- Welcome benefits: With this credit card the credit cardholder gets to enjoy a gift voucher worth Rs. 500 from top brands on spending Rs. 10,000 or more within the 60 days of card issuance as a welcome benefit.
- Reward rate: On this card, you get to earn cashback as well as reward points. On the retail transactions at the merchant’s POS, you get to earn 1.5% cashback. The maximum cashback is capped at Rs. 100. Once you’ve reached the maximum limit of cashback, on the retail transactions you get to earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on a POS retail transaction. On online transactions, you get to earn accelerated reward points (2x RPs on every Rs. 100).
- Reward redemption: You get access to AU Rewardz through which you can redeem your reward points against flight/hotel bookings, DTH/mobile recharges, gift vouchers, etc. 1 reward point is equivalent to Re. 0.25. Moreover, there is no reward redemption fee while redeeming the rewards.
- Travel benefits: You get to enjoy the travel benefits as well on this credit card. In every calendar quarter, you get 2 complimentary railway lounge access. The railway lounge access can be availed at selected locations.
- Spend-based waiver: You can enjoy the benefits of this credit card without having to worry about the card renewal because you get a joining fee and renewal fee waiver benefit. On spending Rs. 20,000 or more within the 30 days of card issuance, your joining membership will be reversed to your account. The renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 80,000 or more in the previous year.
- Fuel surcharge: On fuel transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 5,000 you get to enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge. The maximum fuel surcharge on this card is capped at Rs. 150 per statement cycle.
- Other benefits: The other benefits that you get to enjoy with this credit card are free-add on credit cards, zero liability protection, and so on.
To summarise, the AU Bank Altura Plus credit card being an entry-level credit card offers a quite decent amount of features and benefits to the credit cardholder. Before you apply for a credit card identify your needs and spending habits so that you can choose the right credit card for yourself. Just bear in mind to adhere to the timely repayment cycles and maintain a low credit utilisation ratio and you will be good to go. Do share your views on the AU Small Finance Bank Altura Plus credit card in the comment section.