A credit card is a small plastic card that is issued by a bank. HDFC bank offers a varied range of credit cards that are loaded with many features. It is an extremely convenient option as compared to cash or debit cards. Credit card comes in very handy for different kind of people. Considering the different needs of everyone there are different types of credit cards that are specially designed to cater to the needs of everyone. Some cards are suitable for travelers while others are suitable for shopaholics. for example, there are some people who prefer cash backs or some people who prefer travel allowances. HDFC bank offers all types of credit cards that are suitable for everyone.
You need to be eligible as per the banks criteria to apply for a credit card. Age limit, income source, past records are some of the major issues that fall under the eligibility criteria for a credit card.
Age Limit : According to your age, a bank decides whether or not you can pay back the credits. For example, a person who is 50 years old is provided with less credit limit as compared to someone who is 25 years old.
The age limit for salaried applicant is 21 years to 60 years whereas, age limit for self-employed applicant is 21 years to 65 years.
Regular Income Source : In order to provide credit, the bank must be assured that the applicant has a regular source of enough income so that he can pay back the credit issued to him. Different banks have different ways of determining what is the bar of “enough” income.
Past Credit History: Banks do always make sure to check the applicants credit history. It will be difficult for a person to get credit card if he or she has failed to pay bills regularly. These could be electricity bills, house rent or any other bills. If the applicant’s past record is good, it is easier for him to get his credit card.
HDFC Offers Different Types Of Credit Cards :
HDFC Regalia First
- Complimentary access to over 850 airport lounges.
- Up to 15% discount across some leading restaurants.
- Get 4 reward points for every Rs.150 spent.
- Get 5X Reward Points on all PayZapp transactions & Additional 10% Cash Back on all recharges through PayZapp.
- Lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all your foreign currency spends.
- Air accident cover of Rs.50 Lakhs and Emergency Overseas Hospitalization cover of Rs.10 Lakhs.
- 1 reward point for every Rs.150 spent.
- Spend Rs. 90,000 or more in a year and get Rs. 1,000 gift voucher.
- Earn 10X reward points on PayZapp.
- Use your credit card on your birthday and get 25-times more rewards.
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World
- 4000 JP Miles on first swipe within 90 days of card renewal date.
- 6 JP Miles on every Rs. 150 spent.
- 10,000 bonus JP Miles as joining benefit.
- Complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges.
- Premium travel privileges.
- Complimentary access to golf courses in India.
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum
- Save up to Rs. 5,000 every year on air tickets and fuel.
- Complimentary access to airport lounges in India.
- Exclusive benefits for women.
- Enjoy shopping vouchers of total worth Rs. 2,000 every year.
- Welcome benefit of 1,000 reward points.
- Complimentary Priority Membership Card for lounge access in India.
Titanium Times Card
- Up to 25% off on movies.
- Up to 20% off on dining at select multiplexes and restaurants.
Snapdeal HDFC Bank
- Avail flat 5% instant discount on purchases made on Snapdeal.
Diners Club Black
- Access to selected Golf Clubs in India.
- 10,000 reward points for Travel vouchers worth Rs. 10,000
- Redeem for Airline Tickets, Hotels at our Travel and Entertainment portal.